Travel by Shinkansen to Kyoto in the morning. After lunch experience the rich history and culture of Nara. Visit Todaiji Temple, the worlds largest wooden structure and home of the Great Buddha. Mingle with the deer at Nara Park and marvel at the many lanterns at Kasuga Taisha Shrine. Return to Kyoto for your first night.
The next day is a full day of Kyoto sightseeing. See the Tokugawa era shoguns resident, Nijo Castle, admire the gold-leaf covered Golden Pavilion, and stroll through the exquisite gardens surrounding it. Walk through Kyoto Imperial Palace and watch traditional artisans work their craft at the Kyoto Handicraft Centre. After lunch visit Heian Shrine, Sanjusangendo and Kiyomizu Temple. Day 3 is free until your departure by Shinkansen to Tokyo.
|Tour Price Per person from||Adult||Child
|Single Room Extra Charge|
05/JAN/2016 – 25/DEC/2016
Tour Code – SUN3GQT3KAK
|Kyoto||Karasuma Kyoto Hotel|
|Upgrade hotel plans are also available, please contact JTB for more detail.|
|Departure from Tokyo|
|Day 1: Tokyo – Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto||Kyoto|
|Day 2: Kyoto||Kyoto|
|Day 3: Kyoto – Tokyo|
|Breakfast included: Lunch included : Dinner included:|
English-speaking guide service included except while on board bullet train. English-speaking assistance service included at point of transfer.
Not available. Please make own arrangements to have baggage transported.
*Note trains do not have adequate space for baggage storage. Leaving large baggage at hotel is recommended. *Service fee may apply and please check with your hotel.
- Sunrise Tour Remarks for Nara Afternoon Tour apply.
- Sunrise Tour Remarks for Kyoto 1 Day Tour apply.
- Hotel drop-off services cannot be provided from staions other than Tokyo(Shin-Yokohama, Shinagawa). Please contact JTB for more information.
- This tour is offered for travellers from overseas only.
- Drop-off service can be provided to Sunrise Tour Pick Up hotels only.
- Upon booking please inform us of your pre and post tour accommodation.
- Please inform us if you would like to include any tour on Day 3.
- This tour does not include entry to the Gardens of the Heian Jingu Shrine.
Please fill out the form below to book your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the general booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB New Zealand Ltd. (“JTB”)