Experience Seoul 3 Day Tour
Seoul is the heart of Korea’s culture, history and is its finance and commercial hub. It is a world-class city with numerous amenities and shopping districts such as Myeong-dong and Apgujeong which offer seemingly endless opportunities for visitors seeking quality goods at bargain prices. The city is well serviced by a modern and convenient subway system that allows visitors to navigate the city with relative ease. Visitors can also try many different kinds of Korean cuisine at very affordable prices.
|Departures (from Tokyo)||01 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18|
|Tour Inclusions||• 2 nights accommodation
• Daily breakfast, two lunches and one dinner.
• Arrival and departure airport transfers.
• Seoul one day tour with English Speaking Guide.
• 3rd Tunnel and War Memorial of Korea tour with English Speaking Guide.
|Prices from (Per person, Land Only)||ADULT: NZ$1,430 PER PERSON|
• Min. of two passengers required for tour to operate.
• Group discount available for 4 or more passengers.
• Please contact JTB New Zealand. or your nearest licensed travel agency for details.
|Accommodation||Seoul: Ibis Ambassador Insadong Hotel or similar class|
|Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Korea where a driver will meet you and transfer you to the hotel by chartered car. Self check-in upon arrival at hotel.|
|Enjoy a Seoul full day city tour inclusive of lunch. Tour includes Bukchon Hanok Village, Changdeokgung Palace, Namdaemun market and Myeongdong fashion and shopping district to see a Non-verbal performance of Nanta. Dinner is also included tonight.|
|Join 3rd Tunnel and War Memorial of Korea tour. Tour includes The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and pass by the Unification Village after lunch visit The War Memorial of Korea. After the tour you will be transferred to the international airport for your flight.|
B : Breakfast L : Lunch D : Dinner
Please fill out the form below to book your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the general booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB New Zealand Ltd. (“JTB”)