Experience Seoul, Gyeongju & Busan 5 Day Tour
Travellers on this tour will enjoy the modern cities of Seoul and Busan’s world class shopping, dining and sightseeing as well as experience some of the country’s rich culture, traditions and history at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed sites in the city of Gyeongju, also known as the “Museum without walls”.
|Departures (from Tokyo)||01 Apr16 – 31 Mar 17|
|Tour Inclusions||• 4 nights accommodation with daily breakfast.
• Three lunches and three dinners.
• Arrival and departure airport transfers.
• Seoul one day tour with English Speaking Guide.
• Gyeongju one day tour with English Speaking Guide.
• Busan half day tour with English Speaking Guide.
|Prices from (Per person, Land Only)||ADULT: NZ$2,470 PER PERSON|
• Min. of two passengers required for tour to operate.
• Group discount available for 4 or more passengers.
• Please contact JTB New Zealand. or your nearest licensed travel agency for details.
Seoul: Ibis Ambassador Insadong Hotel or similar class
Gyeongju: Concorde Hotel or similar class
Busan: Busab Tourist Hotel or similor class
|Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Korea where a driver will meet you and assist in transferring you to the hotel by chartered car. Self Check-in at hotel.|
|Enjoy Seoul full day city tour. Tour includes Bukchon Hanok Village, Changdeok Palace, Namdaemun market and Myeongdong fashion and shopping district to see a Non-verbal performance of Nanta. Dinner is included tonight.|
|Transfer to Seoul station by chartered car. Travel by yourself from Seoul to Gyeongju by KTX. After arrival at Shingyeongju station you’ll be met by an English speaking guide and begin a tour of Gyeongju city including Gyeongju National Museum, Daereungwon and Cheomseongdae observatory. Dinner is included tonight.|
|This morning visit Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto. After lunch transfer to Busan by chartered car. Join Busan half day tour. Tour includes Haeundae Beach, Dongbaek Island and Nurimaru APEC House and Busan Tower. Dinner is included tonight.|
|Morning free at leisure. This afternoon you will be trans-ferred to Gimhae airport for your next destination flight.|
B : Breakfast L : Lunch D : Dinner
Please fill out the form below to book your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the general booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB New Zealand Ltd. (“JTB”)