Shiga Kogen Ski Packages
Japan’s Largest Ski Area
Shiga Kogen is a mecca for skiing and winter sports enthusiasts. Located just a short distance from Tokyo, Shiga Kogen is easily the largest ski area in Japan, and offers an amazing 21 interlinked ski resorts all covered by one ski pass.
The accommodation villages, scattered throughout the central ski areas, offer a wide variety of resort and lodge options, with a coach shuttle operating all day through the region (free with all ski passes). The great selection of bars and restaurants in the area offer New Zealanders a traditional Japanese eating experience, with hot food and sake a great bonus in a still largely undiscovered destination for international skiers.
The best way to enjoy a Shiga Kogen ski trip is with a Shiga Kogen ski package. Save time, money and a lot of hassle by letting JTB do the work for you so that you can relax and make the most of your holiday.
Packages price include:
- Narita Airport transfer to your Tokyo hotel by Airport Limousine Bus
- 1 nights accommodation at Shinagawa Prince Hotel (Main Tower)
- Return JR Shinkansen (Bullet Train) tickets from Tokyo to Nagano
- Return transfers by coach from Nagano to Shiga Kogen
- 7 nights accommodation in Shiga Kogen
- Daily breakfast
- 6-day lift pass
- JR Narita Express ticket from Tokyo to Narita Airport
Please note: All prices are subject to availability, seasonal surcharges and conditions apply.
Choose your Shiga Kogen Ski Package by selecting one of the accommodation options below.
Dec 2019 – Mar 2020
- For accurate pricing, child discount & further information, please contact JTB.
|Enlarge Shiga Kogen Ski Image Map, Please click here. (PDF 426kb)|
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the general booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB New Zealand Ltd. (“JTB”)