Discover the magic of the Ghibli Museum.
Ghibli Museum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Japan. It’s also one of the most difficult to get tickets to. JTB is the only company in New Zealand that’s authorised to sell tickets to Ghibli Museum. A must-see for anyone who is a fan of Japanese animation, cinema history and Japanese culture. See the ticket pricing options below.
Hours Of Operation
Straw Hat Cafe is open from 11:00 to 19:00, but customers are not permitted to enter after 18:00.
The Museum is closed every Tuesday, except on these Tuesdays:
2017: January 3, March 21, May 2, July 25, August 15, December 26
Tickets for September 30 and October 1, 2017 are only available to residents of Mitaka city and other neighboring cities.
The Museum is also closed at Year-end and for New Year’s Holidays, and for periodic maintenance:
Periodic Maintenance 1: May 15, 2017 through May 26, 2017
Periodic Maintenance 2: November 7, 2017 through November 17, 2017
Year-end and New Year Holidays: December 27, 2017 through January 2, 2018
1-1-83 Simorenjaku, Mitaka-shi,
|1 Day Entrance Ticket||Adult (19+)
|3 and under (0-3)
* Your ticket has NOT been confirmed yet when you place an order.
* If your requested date ticket is sold out, you might find “pending hold” amount on your bank details. It will be shown on your account up to two weeks until the hold “drops off”.
* JTB handling fee NZ$15. Courier fee NZ$15 will be charged per order.
* Booking requests can only be made three months in advance (at the start of that month).
– – – For example entrance date request for the 25th May can be made from the 01st Feb.
Please read the general booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB New Zealand Ltd. (“JTB”)