Japan Art & Garden Tour – 11 Day
Viewing works of art while traveling is a particularly memorable experience, and this is all the more true if it is done while surrounded by the beauty of nature. If you like art or garden, this independent tour is for you. This unique tour allows you to experience both Japanese traditional and modern art and garden all year around.
• 2 Dinners
• Hakone Free Pass 2 Days from Shinjuku
• Japan Rail Pass 7 Days Ordinary (JPY 29,110)
• Return coach transfer from Narita or Haneda Airport to your hotel or downtown.
• All prices are subject to availability.
• Seasonal surcharge and conditions apply
• Admission is not included.
• Special airfares in conjunction with this tour are available, please contact JTB.
Hakone: Tenseien or Similar Hotel
Kyoto: Kyoto New Hankyu or Similar Hotel
Kurashiki: Kurashiki Kokusai Hotel or Similar Hotel
Yasugi: Saginoyu or Similar Hotel
Osaka: Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda or Similar Hotel
Kanazawa: Kanazawa Miyako Hotel or Similar Hotel
• Hotels are subject to change of the same category.
Please do not forget to validate your Japan Rail Pass.
Hakone, one of Japan´s most famous hot spring (onsen) areas and rich in unspoiled nature, is within easy traveling distance of Tokyo.
Suggested place to visit ( Museum ) Hakone Open Air Museum, Narukawa Museum
Accommodation in Kyoto for 2 nights
Suggested place to visit ( Museum ) Miho Museum
a) Kyoto and Nara 1 Day Tour
b) Kyoto Premium Tour
( Museum ) 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art
( Garden ) Kenrokuen – Garden, one of the best Japanese garden in Japan.